Managers have a specific point of view when it comes to employees.
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Building
- Influencing Skills
- Leadership Ability
They are your most valuable and asset – the front line.
- Develop professional skills
- Teach the importance of customer relationships
- Improve customer service
- Provide strategies to assist with work and life challenges
The Human Resources Team is the bridge between Management and Staff.
- The Multi-Generational Workplace
- Understanding Different Communication Styles
- Time Management
Each team member’s performance directly influences your business growth and profits
- Communication Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving Skills
Another Reason to Hire Mountain Lion Leadership
Recently the company has expanded by collaborating with Inner Equine Journeys, Mountain Lion Leadership has taken their experience in the field of communication and merged it with the unique qualities of the horse.
“Interacting with horses, individuals are able to identify and shift limiting behaviour patterns and learn to develop trusting relationships that transfer to business settings.”
Get to know each other better and strengthen relationships combining spontaneity and learning in a day away from the office. Workshops are customized to meet your company needs and priorities.
What’s All the Buzz About Social Media?
Social media is the present and the future. Marcy provides a simple hands-on introduction that helps individuals and organizations get started, learning how to integrate it into their marketing and communication plans.
The Front Line – Customer Service Isn’t Going Away
Customer service revolves around relationships. Learn and understand how enhanced communication skills increase your team’s ability to practice versatility and responsiveness in interactions with clients. End result greater brand loyalty and stronger sales.
Crafting Effective Meetings
What constitutes an effective meeting? This workshop outlines basic elements that make meetings more timely, efficient and engaging.
Non-Profit Board Governance
Organizational effectiveness improves as Board members gain an understanding of roles, legal/ethical responsibilites and managing the work within their society. Putting that knowledge into service follows.
The Value of Communication
The most important communication skill shared by great leaders is the ability to listen. This requires being in the present moment, fully engaged and quiet so that all the information available is acquired prior to plans and actions occurring.
- Writing/Editing/Ghost Writing
- web copy-articles-blog posts-newsletters-books
- Marcy is a published writer with articles in numerous local newspapers and is a regular contributor to TimeFinders Magazine.
- Social Media – develop your online presence
- Research – for your next business or writing project
- Visioning & Goals – Whether you are an individual or a smaller company in search of clear direction this service offers strategic planning in a clear, concise and non-intimidating manner
photo credit: Amanda Gibson Photography